In Siebel IP 2017/18.x After Activate Workflow Configured To Use on a Specific Integration Branch It Gets Enable for All Workspaces?
(Doc ID 2491865.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.7 version, Siebel Workflow
When attempting to work with multiples integration workspace so multiple developers can work parallel and develop new feature they notice that if they modify a workflow on Integration Workspace A it start to be executed in all other Integration Workspaces which causes errors since the workflow use new object that are not present on the Integration Workspaces of others developers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two new Integration Workspace: Int_DevA and int_DevB
2. Create a clone for Workflow Process Manager component and set WfProcMgr to use Int_DevA and WfProcMgrClone to use int_DevB
3. Modify the workflow on int_DevB, opening a new dev_workspace and deliver it to int_DevB
4. Login on a Siebel Application using int_DevB integraton workstpace
5. Activate the workflow modified on step 3.
6. Now run the workflow on WfProcMgr (associaed with Int_DevA ) and it run the version developed for int_DevB, which will fails since it does not have all the customization made for int_DevB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document