Assignment Criteria Object Changes Are Not Reflecting in Assignment Rule Criteria
(Doc ID 2496110.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Assignment Manager - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 18.12 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assignment Criteria object changes are NOT reflected in Assignment Rule Criteria.
User observed that after creating a new custom Assignment Manager (AM) Criteria(Case Category) for Policy Object(PUB Case), and then delivered to the WorkSpace, the newly configured AM criteria does not display in the Assignment Rules.
Users expect the the new AM Criteria(Case Category) to show up after the Submit and Delivery to Workspace.
1. Create workspace.
2. Create workflow policy column.
3. Add workflow policy column in workflow policy component under workflow policy object.
4. Create Assignment Attribute.
5. Create Assignment Criteria and add newly created Assignment Attribute.
6. Deliver the changes.
7. Restart Siebel Service.
8. Generate Triggers.
9. Log into application.
10. Go to Administration – Assignment > Assignment Rule List >Assignment Criteria.
Result: Newly added Assignment Criteria does not appear in the Rule Criteria drop down list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document