Siebel Application With Test Automation Enabled Does Not Show Visibility Drop Down Control On List Applet, If Startup View Contains A List Applet With Such Control
(Doc ID 2517693.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 19.10 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enable Siebel Test Automation Framework for Siebel Application as per Document Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation(Doc ID 2396540.2) , if the user startup view contains a list applet with a visibility drop down list , the drop down control is missing. For example if the startup page have the Contact List Applet, on the left top corner the drop down with options: My Contacts, My Team's Contacts, All Contacts, All Contacts Across Organization is missing.
As the user login to Siebel adding the tag ?SWECmd=AutoOn to enable the Test Automation camcorder icon on right top corner of the Application, when the user open Record Panel the drop down control and click on last button on Record toolbar Script the control show up in the Test Scripts list applet.
The problem only occurs if the startup view contains a list applet with visibility control. If the startup view does not contains a list applet with this control, later navigating to a view with such applet does NOT show the problem.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to the Application
2) Change the users Startup View (User Profile Preferences ->Behavior -> Startup View) to any view with a visibility drop down (for example: Contacts - All Contacts).
4)Login to the Application, make sure to ?SWECmd=AutoOn to the login URL (i.e. /siebel/app/callcenter/enu?SWECmd=AutoOn)
5) Login to the application again
6) The contact visibility drop down (My, All, all Across Organization etc) is not present on the list applet
7) Open the Record Panel using the Camcorder icon on top right corner of the Application.
8) Click on last button on Record toolbar bar to show the Test Script list applet
Unexpected results: On step 6) visibility drop down is gone. On step 8) After clicking Camcorder -> Record toolbar click on last button "Scripts" you can see it's been moved into the Test Scripts applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document