Issue While Migrating Webtemplate Using "SWTClob" Utility
(Doc ID 2519081.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.2 version, Upgrade
When attempting to migrate webtemplate using SWTClob utility, the following error occurs.
1. If Webtemplate already exists in siebel application, swt file info is not getting updated in webtemplate definition.
2. If Webtemplate doesnot exists, webtemplate definition is getting updated however not able to deliver changes hence not able to apply changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Identify swt for which web template definition is already available in IP17 onward application.
- Create a new web template / Identify template which is not migrated to IP17 environment.
- Place both webtemplates in a folder and migrate it using SWTClob utility i.e. java -jar SWTClob.jar /s C:/Siebel/23073/ses/siebsrvr /c esia17_DSN /t SIEBEL /u SIEBEL /p <PASSWORD> /o C:/Siebel/23073\ses/siebsrvr/log /d Oracle /r "Siebel Repository" /j C:/Temp /w SADMIN /x dev_sadmin_13 /b MAIN
- Version workspace created as part of step 3 i.e. dev_sadmin_13 and deliver the changes. Notice, not able to deliver this workspace and getting error as no changes identified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document