Integration Object Not Available For Use In Data Map Until It Is Delivered
(Doc ID 2528433.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The picklist for IOs when creating Data Maps does not show new integration objects created in the active workspace. The integration object has to be delivered first for it to appear.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Workspace (WS) under the Integration WS (iWS).
2. Open the new WS and go to Integration Object
3. Query for “SIS OM Order” - as example
4. Copy the record as “RB SIS OM Order”
5. Open Siebel Thin Client
6. Go to Workspaces explorer and search for the WS where the change was done, Open it and Inspect
7. Go to Administration – Integration, Data Map Editor and query for “ABO Bulk Request SIS OM Order IO Map” or create a new Datamap
8. In the Target or Source Object Name query for “RB SIS OM Order”
The IO doesn’t show in the IO picklist of the Datamap.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document