Audit Trail - Cascade Delete Assoc Operation Fails With Error In 19.3 With DB2 Z/OS
(Doc ID 2549128.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, Client Functionality
Error in Audit trail for Cascade Delete Assoc Operation. This prevents from deleting the record.
This error happens only with DB2 Z/OS
SQLError: sqlstate 42610: [CLI Driver][DB2] SQL0418N The statement was not processed because the statement contains an invalid use of one of the following: an untyped parameter marker, the DEFAULT keyword, or a null value. SQLSTATE=42610
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Administration - Audit Trail
- Enable audit trail for business component for Contact.
- Make sure the ‘Assoc’ checkbox is set to TRUE.
- Go to tab Child Buscomp and add the link Contact/Action
- Go to Contact screen, drilldown on a contact and go to the Activity view tab (Contact Detail View)
- Create a new activity. Do not commit it.
- Now press escape to undo the new record
- Step off and the error is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document