Not Able To Add Workflow To Workflow Policy Action Argument In Runtime Repository (RR) Environments
(Doc ID 2565985.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 20.7 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a Full or Incremental Migration from Development to UAT/SIT/Production environments the user is not able to set Workflow Policy Action properly on the target environments.
The workflow associated to the Workflow Policy Action is migrated to Runtime Repository Environments and is active in Site Map>Administration - Business Process>Workflow Deployment> Active Workflow Processes.
But when navigating to Site Map>Administration - Business Processes> Workflow Policy Actions and tried to create the new Workflow Policy Action, on the Arguments list applet after set Argument = ProcessName the Value drop down list does not show any workflow process name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new Workflow Policy Action based on a new workflow on Siebel Development environment.
2) Execute a Full or Incremetal Migration from Development to Runtime Repository environments.
3) Navigate to Site Map>Administration - Business Processes> Workflow Policy Actions
4) Create the new Workflow Policy Action on RR environment and try adding Argument to Workflow policy action ProcessName = <Name of the new workflow>
5) There is no workflow to be picked on the drop down for Value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document