Opening Datepick Changes Date Format From DD/MM/YYYY To MM/DD/YYYY For UTC Fields
(Doc ID 2567466.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.5 to 19.12 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Date pick changes date format from DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY for UTC fields.
The expected behavior would be that the Date pick should not change the date format from DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY for UTC fields
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
The issue is reproducible in vanilla Siebel 19.5 + sample XE database with minimum customizations in ENU lang:
1. Select in Windows > Control Panel > Region > Format : Spanish (Spain) - or any other format different from the Locale in OM (ENU) (ex: Portuguese)
NOTE: here the short date is: dd/MM/yyyy
2. Open Siebel Tools. Create a WS.
3. Go to Opportunity BC.
4. Search for Primary Revenue Close Date field and change the type to DTYPE_UTCDATETIME.
5. Deliver the changes.
6. Open CallCenter > Go to WorkSpaces.
7. Open the WS and click Inspect.
8. Go to Opportunities > My Opportunities.
9. Create an Opportunity and for Close Date field for all dates from 1/12 as DAY when opening the pick applet the date changes format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy (only for the numbers 1-12 such as months) from 13 + it works ok.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document