Errors Occur During Outbound Web Service Calls Using SHA2 Certificates In IP2016 and IP2017 On Unix Platform If SHA2 Certificates Are Not Set Up Correctly
(Doc ID 2585861.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Siebel on a Unix platform such as Linux, Unix, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris to invoke an outbound web service or outbound EAI HTTP Transport call that requires using an SHA2 encrypted certificate for the SSL handshake, errors can occur.
The following errors have been reported when running Siebel on Unix to make outbound calls using SHA2 certificates:
• The certificate has invalid digital Signature
• An error occurred in the secure channel support
• The certificate authority is invalid or incorrect
• The signature of the certificate can not be verified
• certificate unknown
• The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request
• This certificate has an invalid digital signature
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document