SMC Login Failure Post Changing Server.xml with ClientAuth Parameter
(Doc ID 2587635.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access SMC, the login fails with the credentials and the following error occurs.
[FATAL] timestamp xxxxx [xxx-xxx-xxx] CommonLogger - com.siebel.swsm.util.CGUtil:initializeServiceDiscovery Unable to discover cloud gateway service.Check system configuration, network connection,node availability and zookeeper configuration
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer successfully made changes to SADMIN password using recommended steps and post this, their application was up and running.
2. However, restarting AI would lock the SADMIN password.
3. When we were testing this, it was found that the clientAuth parameter was set to False for the AI application container server.xml.
4. After they changed clientAuth=True and restarted the AI, their application was inaccessible.
5. Used the backup of the server.xml for AI and restarted AI and their SMC login is not working.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document