Loyalty Batch Engine Not Processing Transactions, Throws Incorrect Parameter Error "SBL-LTY-00129: The value of the parameter <?> required by the Loyalty Engine is incorrect"
(Doc ID 2588912.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loyalty Batch Engine component is Online but does not process Queued transactions.
The following error is shown in the Loyalty Batch log file:
- Go to Administration - Server Configuration > Component Definitions > query for "eLoyalty Processing Engine - Batch"
- In the Parameters Applet, query for LOY - Engine Queue Objects
- Value for this parameter given as Transaction=30,Bucket=10,Tier=30
- Now if you try to run any Queued Transaction:
Create a new Transaction
Set the status to "Queued"
Check Queued Transaction either from Loyalty Transactions View or directly in the DB
They are not being processed and remain in the "Queued" Status.
- Above error is seen in the Loyalty Batch Log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document