Not All Modified, Multiple Versions, Upgraded Workflow Processes Were Correctly Delivered to Integration and Main Workspaces
(Doc ID 2593863.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.12 version, Siebel Workflow
Not all modified multiple versions of upgraded workflow processes in developer workspace are inactivated in integration workspace appears to be a problem, because all 11 workflow processes changes should be brought from developer workspace to integration workspace, somehow this is not the case because only 2 are inactivated out of 11 being inactivated.
This service request is opened to look into it in 19.6, and 18.12.
All inactivated multiple versions of upgraded workflow processes are delivered from dev workspace to int workspace correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a dev workspacer under Int workspace.
2. Revise version 12 workflow process to delete inactive process properties from Input and Output Arguments of Business Service step.
3. Rename and Inactivate 11 versions of upgraded workflow processes, leaving only version 12 as Completed and Active.
3. Publish version 12 workflow process
4. Submit for delivery to Int workspace. It finished without errors. Results:
the changes made on version 12 are correctly delivered.
not all inactivated and renamed workflow processes are delivered correctly, because only 2 out of 11 become inactive (version 10 and 11) and renamed, the rest are still active and not renamed.
5. Log into Siebel Tools to deliver from Int workspace to Main workspace, finished without errors, but same results as integration workspace.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document