Implicit Join Missing After Doing Full Migration Or Incremental Migration
(Doc ID 2614954.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The implicit join is missing after doing Full Migration or Incremental Migration
Steps To Reproduce
- Created a custom extension table based on Siebel base table S_SRC.
- Created a custom column "TEST" in the custom extension table.
- Click the Apply button in the Table section of Siebel Tools.
- Created a Custom field in the BC "Campaign" based on the extension table using implicit join.
- Exposed the new field in the Campaign List Applet.
- Delivery the changes to the Repository.
- In the Source environment login into the Application and Navigate to the Campaign List Applet
- Create a new record in the Campaign List Applet and add value in the new field based on the extension Table.
- The new field in the Source environment is editable.
- Logout of the Application in the Source environment.
- Do a Full Migration or Incremental Migration from Source to Target environment.
- In the Target environment logged into the Application and Navigated to the Campaign List Applet.
- The new field in the Campaign List Applet based on the column from the extension table is read-only and uneditable.
- The SQL that is generated from the List Applet does not show the implicit join to extension Table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document