Missing Navigation Control In IE11 or Firefox
(Doc ID 2622346.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 19.9, Client Functionality
missing navigation control in IE11 or Firefox
This problem only happens in laptop, which has touch screen. When use VM in IE or Firefox log in to the application(out of the box installation, no customization in this env), there is no page navigation. it works in Chrome.
1. Using laptop PC that has "HID-compliant touch screen" at "Human Interface Devices".
2. Launch the "Remote Desktop Connection" application and connecting to Server PC that does not have "Human Interface Devices".
3. Launch the IE11 of Firefox and connect to Siebel application.
- Any list applet, these do not have record navigation control bar.
4. Launch the Chrome
- Any list applet, these have record navigation control.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document