Application Allows Creation of Duplicate List of Values Records with WS_MIN_VER = -1
(Doc ID 2625109.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.3 to 19.12 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Siebel release 19.3 onwards, user is able to create duplicate List of Values (LOV) records with same values of Type, Display Value, Language-independent Code(LIC), Language.
On checking the LOV record in the database, it was noticed:
- WS_MIN_VER is 0 for the original record
- WS_MIN_VER is - 1 for the duplicate record
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new DEV workspace dev_sadmin_lov
2. Navigate to Administration Data -> List of Values. Query for an existing LOV Type for example: ACCOUNT_RELATION_TYPE
3. Copy the existing record with Display value 'Bill To' and for the new record enter the same Display Value, LIC , Language
4. Step off record, the duplicate record is saved without any error.
5. When checked in DB, the new copied LOV got created with WS_MIN_VER = -1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document