Workflow Monitor Agent Task Fails With "Source Column Id is null in LoadLink" Error When Primary Workflow Policy Component "Primary Flag" Is Not Checked
(Doc ID 2663300.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After create a brand new Workflow Policy Object in Siebel Tools and defined new Workflow Policies for this new Workflow Policy Object and add the Workflow Policies to an existing Workflow Policy Group the custom WorkMon component remains offline.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new custom Workflow Policy Object
2. Create new Workflow Policies based on the new Workflow Policy Object
3. Associate the Workflow Policies to a existing Workflow Policy Group
4. Generate the trigger and clean diccache.dat
5. Records are created in S_ESCL_REQ but never get processed
6. When we check the custom Workmon that was working before it is now on offline status and log files show error SBL-ESC-00053
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document