Error messages are displayed twice when a button is clicked
(Doc ID 2680621.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.10 [IP2016] and later
Siebel Call Center - Version 20.5 to 20.5 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue is observed across application like Contact->Attachments(Vanilla Object) and other screens.
1. Login into Siebel application, CallCenter for example.
2. Navigate to Contact List Applet.
3. Drill down on a contact record.
4. On the contact form applet, click on the icon to create a new record.
4. Without populating a few of the required fields in the contact form applet, click on the Attachment tab in the child Applet, and click on New URL button.
5. The required validation message will occur twice when the button is clicked.
6. This issue is occurring in Google Chrome, Edge Chromium and Mozilla Firefox browser.
The error message pops up two times after clicking on the button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document