Install And Use The Siebel DISA Test Automation Feature
(Doc ID 2680761.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.9 version, System Admin
When trying to Play a TestScript, after the user click on Play and enter the credentials the new browse windows controlled by the TestAutomation driver is never launched.
This is happening because there is some internal security policies that ONLY allow .exe program to be executed only for specific paths. If we include the DISA path “..plugins/SiebelTestAutomation/Drivers to allow it execute .exe with administrator privileges on the machine the browser window is opened as expected and the TestScript is played.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install DISA and setup Siebel Test Automation as per Document Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation(Doc ID 2396540.2)
2. Launch Siebel using ?SWECmd=AutoOn
3. Siebel Application show up and on the top right corner we can see the Camcorder icon.
4. Open the TestScript Panel
5. Select a TestScript
6. Click on Play
7. Enter the user credentials and click OK
8. Nothing happens, a new browser windows is NOT opened as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document