List of Value (LOV) Changes Not Reflected after Clear Cache
(Doc ID 2693372.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made to List of Values do not take effect after clear cache.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Siebel Application with a Developer login
2) On right top corner click on Workspace icon (cubicle) to open workspace dashboard
3) Click on Workspace menu button 'Create' to create a new editable developer workspace under MAIN or Integration workspace
4) User should now be on the new editable workspace under Main or Integration workspace, the same can be verified in top right corner besides workspace icon shows "<name of the workspace created above>"
5) Click Workspace menu button Close ( last button on the right) to close the workspace dashboard.
6) Navigate to Site Map> Administration - Data> List of Value
7) Query for LOV type as TODO_TYPE and display name as "Fax"
8) Inactivate the LOV and press CTRL+S
9) Clear the cache
10) Navigate to Activities screen and choose "All activities"
11) Create new activity, and for Type - select the Drop Down
Result:- the Drop Down list still shows 'Fax'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document