Some Siebel CTI Users Are Not Able to Login Or Get Error Message "Error - Err58,('Out Of Service')" After Click on Ready Button
(Doc ID 2695352.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on Siebel CTI Toolbar button Ready the following error show up on top of Siebel CTI Toolbar in Communications Panel just above the Siebel CTI Toolbar
The behavior started this weekend, but no changes were made on Windows Siebel Server other than some Microsoft Windows updates. It is not affect all Siebel CTI Users, The Siebel Enterprise has 2 Siebel Communication Configuration and only some Siebel CTI user associated to a particular Communications Configuration is having the problem, but not all users on this problematic Communications Configuration.
The issue can be reproduced at will for some Siebel CTI Users on a particular Communication Configuration:
1. Login to Siebel Call Center Application
2. Siebel Home page show up and user open the Communications Panel on the right top corner clicking on Dialog icon
3. The Communication Panel show up and the Siebel CTI Toolbar show the Ready and Not Ready and Logout button enabled (AutoLogin is enabled on Communications Configuration)
4. User click on Siebel CTI Toolbar Ready button
5. The follow error message show up on top of Siebel CTI Toolbar: "Error: err 58,('Out of service')"
Customer is using Genesys Gplus Driver with GenCommDrvr library at Siebel communicating with Genesys Communication Servers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document