Required "bell" Icon Missing After User Empties Required Field In EConfigurator
(Doc ID 2700986.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.4 version, Order Management
When user empties required field in eConfigurator, required "bell" icon is not displayed next to this field - it appears only after user leaves the view and returns back.
The issue can be replicated with the below steps:
1. Create sample configurable product with required field showing Combo Box (e.g. Calling product with 2 available Rate Plans - RP A and RP B).
2. Use "Combo Box with Price OUI" as UI Control for the Combo Box.
3. Release the product and refresh the cache.
1. Create order with configured product.
2. Enter eConfigurator. Required "bell" is visible for required field.
3. Pick required field. Required "bell" is not visible.
4. Pick empty value into the required field. Required "bell" is still not visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document