Getting SBL-UIF-00313 Error While Creating Service Request New Record In Detail Applet After Upgrade From IP15 To IP20
(Doc ID 2718693.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from IP15 to IP20 , Getting below error while creating Service Request New record in Service Request Detail Applet using popup applet
An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313),An end of file error has occurred. Please continue or ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration if the problem persists.(SBL-DAT-00393)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Configure Service Request Popup APplet based on "Service Request" BC and Write code in Service Request popup Applet WebApplet_Load event to create new record
2. Configure custom button in Service Request Detail Applet
3. Write code behind custom button to open the "Service Request popup Applet" using "SLM Save List Service" business Service
4. Deliver the changes to MAIN
5. Login to Application and navigate to Service Request Detail Applet
6. click on custom button.which will open the popup applet with the new record context
7. when user clicks on cancel or ok or Close(X) it is throwing the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document