Error Executing "About Record" When Creating An Activity Through Calendar View
(Doc ID 2719136.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.10 version, Client Functionality
Error executing "About Record" when creating an activity through Calendar View
Following error is generated after executing "About record" operation during creation of a new activity in the Calendar View - eCalendar Detail Applet: SBL-DBC-00105: An error has occurred executing a Sql statement. [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0109E String data right truncation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Homepage -> Calendar - eCalendar Detail View
2. Click on the plus button to create an appointment
3. Fill in all required fields
4. Click on Save - The appointment is created
5. Select Record -> Go to Application Level Menu -> choose About Record
6. Above error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document