State Models Are Not Visible Under The State Model Pick Applet For Custom Business Components In Test Environment
(Doc ID 2720581.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The custom BC is not visible under the state model pick applet (under Application - Administration -> State Models )
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Tools and Query for custom BCs (Test BC1, Test BC2) in Dev environment
2. In the Bus Comp User Property window, create a new user property as below :
User Property Name: State Model
3. Check the class of custom BCs: CSSBCBase and CSSBusComp
4. Compile the changes in Dev environment
5. Replace the SRF on TEST environment
6. Restart servers
7. Login to Test Environment and Navigate to Application - Administration -> State Models
8. Create a new record
9. Try to Pick custom BC from the Business Component pick applet
Observe that the custom BC is not visible under the state model pick applet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document