Getting Error SBL-DAT-00329 When Inspect A Development Workspace With Newly Created Views
(Doc ID 2724994.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 20.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error SBL-DAT-00329 message when inspect a new View which was created in a child Development Workspace under an Integration Workspace.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Integration Worksapce (XYZ) under MAIN.
2. Create a Development Workspace A under the XYZ integration workspace.
3. Create a new view under child development workspace A by copying the vanilla Account List View. Named it as Account List View Copy.
4. Under Accounts Screen > Screen View > change the Account List View to Account List View Copy and set it to the Default View
5. Inspect Workspace A to see the newly created View. View is visible after registering it on Admin-Application > Views and associated the View with the user's responsibility
6. Deliver the Development workspace A to the XYZ Integration Workspace.
7. Create new Development Workspace C under XYZ Integration Workspace.
8. Inspect Workspace C to see the View delivered from Workspace A.
9. Receive SBL-DAT-00329 error. At the same time again inspect delivered Workspace A to see the View. The View is visible.
10. Verified that the View object exists in workspace C .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document