Workflow Monitor Agent(Workmon) Stops Working after Incremental Runtime Repository Migration Without Schema Changes
(Doc ID 2726050.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.12 to 21.3 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After incremental migration that has no schema change, i.e. table definition changes, Workmon stops working with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Have Workmon running and monitoring policy action
2) Perform a full migration from Dev to Prod
3) Work on Dev with changes for the incremental migration
a) Create a dev workspace
b) Pick a Business Component, such as Service Request, and add/modify its comment field by entering some random text
c) Pick a Workflow Policy Object, such as Service Request, and add/modify its comment field by entering some random text
d) Deliver the changes to MAIN
4) Perform an incremental migration, the plan contains: Schema Service, Incremental Runtime Repository Data Service, Incremental Application Workspace Data Service
5) After the incremental migration is concluded, restart the Siebel Server
6) Verify Workmon, it is no longer processing and is erroring out with the following error: SBL-ESC-00053: Error loading rule definitions Workflow
Due to this issue the incremental migration disrupts any batch processing that depends on diccache.dat file, such as Workmon, WfprocMgr, Assignment Manager, etc.
This has been reproduced on 20.10 Monthly Update as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document