Incremental Migration Fails At Step ActivateWorkflowsTasks
(Doc ID 2730566.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing a Incremental Migration from Development to UAT environment the Incremental Migration fails on step ActivateWorkflowsTasks and the Incremental is not completed with success.
The status of the step ActivateWorkflowTasks just show Status = Error in Migration Application > History for the Migration Plan executed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Migration Application
- Create a Incremental Migration plan to migrate latest change from Development to UAT
- Execute the Incremental Migration plan
- After the Incremental Migration is finished check on History
- The Incremental Migration steps ActivateWorkflowTasks shows Error and overall status of the Incremental is Error.
There were several changes made on Development environment (DR) on different objects that need to be migrated to UAT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document