Getting SBL-DAT-00418 Error On Creating The New List of Value Record By Copying The Existing Record
(Doc ID 2734788.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while creating the List of Value record by copying the existing record
You have attempted to insert the value for column 'BU_ID' in table 'S_LST_OF_VAL' twice in the same statement.(SBL-DAT-00418)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Administration - Group ==> Organizations
Create two records(Test Org1, Test Org2)
2. Navigate to Administration - Data ==> List of Values Explorer
Create new lov type (SR_TYPE) and associate above created two organizations(Test Org1, Test Org2)
3. Expand the created LOV type and create new values(Test Multi Org Test) and select any organization
4. Navigate to Administration - Data ==> List of Values
Query for LOV Tyep = SR_TYPE and Val = Test Multi Org Test
it will return one record
5. Copy the record and change the LIC and display value, save the record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document