The Not Read Reason Code Pop Up Applet Hangs Sporadically When CTI User Tried To Go Not Ready After Select Reason Code and Click OK
(Doc ID 2734956.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 21.8 [Release V16 to V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user clicks on the pop-up button to change the status on Siebel CTI Toolbar to Not Ready, sporadically the applet is not closed and remains opened.
The user has to close the Siebel Application using browser X, since there is not way to get rid off the pop up applet to select the not ready reason code.
After further investigation checking the pattern for the case in Siebel Object Maanger log file and SComm.log with debug mode, it was found that the issue occurs when the Siebel CTI user export records from an list applet and after that he tries to go to Not Ready status on Siebel CTI Toolbar.
The behavior can be reproduce all the time with following steps:
- Login to Siebel with a Siebe CTI user
- Navigate to Service Request List applet, make sure there is a couple of Service Request records
- Click on Export option on the applet menu to export records
- On the pop up Export windows click on Next
- File is exported
- Close the Export window on X, not using Close button
- Now click on Not Ready button on CTI Toolbar.
- The Transfer Multiple LOV Popup Applet pop up
- Select one Not Ready reason code record on the pop up pick lst
- Click OK, although the action is executed the applet does not close.
- There is no way to use Siebel Application anymore since the pop up Transfer Multiple LOV Popup Applet does not close, even clicking on X.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document