Test Script Keyword VerifyValue Fails To Verify Task Base UI Applet Control With Field Property Type=Message
(Doc ID 2734977.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use a Test Automation keyword to verify the value of a Task Base UI Question label the the following error occurs for the step in Test Script Report:
The following keywords are used GetValue OR VerityValue, but both keywords failed with error "Element does not exist"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Siebel with ?SWECmd=AutoOn to record a Test Script
- Record a Test Script and make sure to record a Task UI been executed
- Save and Import the Test Script
- On Site Map > Release > Test Script edit the test script and add a step to verify the value of a Task Base UI Question label
- Execute the Test Script
- The Test Script failed and on the Test Script Report new step added on 4) shows error "Element does not exist"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document