Date Process Property is Stamped with MM/DD/YYYY Instead of DD/MM/YYYY In Workflow
(Doc ID 2744687.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is expected to capture the Date field or Process Property in DD/MM/YYYY format in workflow
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create workflow based on Service Request Business Object
2. Add new process property EndDate with Type as String
3. Add Start - Siebel Operation - End Steps
4. In the Siebel Operation Step,Query on Service Request Business Component and get the Planned Completion Field as Output argument to End Date Process Property
5. Deliver the Workflow Changes
6. Simulating the Workflow gives the EndDate in MM/DD/YYYY Format irrespective of the Date Format set in the Locale
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document