"Enable and Use Language Override" Leading to Missing Template for New Applet
(Doc ID 2746578.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scenario describing the issue:
When creating a new applet in Siebel Tools using it under a non-ENU language, the applets' web template is not generated when the "Enable and Use Language Override" option is used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Tools ENU > Switch to DEU ( skip this step for a ENU-only test case ) and select the "Enable and Use Language Override" option below the language dropdown.
2. In an editable WS, add a new Applet using the Wizard.
3. Select one Field, the exact number/type is irrelevant. It has to be at least one selected in order to trigger the template generation.
4. Go to the finish line in the Wizard.
5. Check that the Template is not generated for "Applet Form Grid Layout" - "Edit".
6. If the same steps are done without the Language Override option, the issue is not replicated, i.e. the template is generated for "Applet Form Grid Layout" - "Edit", and it shows up in Tools.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document