Getting SBL-DBC-00111 And ORA-01400 Error On Creating New Record
(Doc ID 2757709.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below error on inserting the record in Business Component
SBL-DBC-00111: An error has occurred writing to a record
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("SIEBEL"."CX_CASE_AUDIT"."CREATED_BY")
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Custom Table(Example : X_TEST)
2. Apply and activate the table
3. Create Business Component based on the newly created custom table and add Fields with all the Columns
4. Add Business Component under Business Object
5. Configure the Applet based on the Business Component
6. Display the applet in any existing View
7. Login to Siebel APplication and Navigate to View in which custom applet displayed
8. Create New Record and Save the record after providing field values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document