Siebel Calendar Detail Applet Vanilla Fields Keeps Incorrect Values After Error Has Been Thrown For the Incorrect Value
(Doc ID 2771690.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Calendar item on Siebel Application the following error occurs:
"Tax amount is not null for the exemption.(SBL-APS_00802)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps when Data Validation Manager (DVM) is set with this dummy DVM Rule Expression for example:
1) User login into Siebel Application
2) User click on Calendar screen tab
3) It show the weekly calendar on the left and on the right My To Do's list applet
4) User click on + on Saturday Jan 9th
5) User is redirect to a new view:
eCalendar Detail View
Applets: Applet:eCalendar Detail Applet; Applet: Calendar GanttChart OUI Applet;
Business Components: BusComp: Action ; BusComp : Calendar Gantt VBC;
Cache Mode: Not Cached.
6)User enter text on Description control on eCalendar Detail Applet
7) Did not change anything, just confirm the Repeat Type drop down selecting Non-Repeating again
8) User click on Save This One, no errors, user is redirect back to the weekly view item 5 above
9) User click on + on Saturday Jan 9th to enter a new appointement
10) User enter text on Description control
11) User change the drop down Repeat Type from Non-Repeating to Daily and top applet refresh and show the controls for repeating appointment such as End By
12) User click on Save This One, the following pop up window show up
13) "Tax amount is not null for the exemption.(SBL-APS_00802)" and OK button
14) User click on OK button
15) User change the drop down Repeat Type from Daily back to Non-Repeating and try to Save This One button again, the error show up again.
16)The user tried to change Repeat Type couple of more time, but the pop up window persists, the user logout from Siebel Application.
Siebel DVM was set as per Documents:
- Siebel Data Validation Manager (DVM) Examples and Limitations, How To Validate a Field (Doc ID 478298.1)
- Setup Of Data Validation Manager and Overview - VIDEO (Doc ID 1983154.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document