User Is Not Able To Send Email When Receving An Inbound Email Using Siebel CTI Toolbar With Avaya Interaction Center Driver
(Doc ID 2773881.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel CTI Users integrated with Avaya Interaction Center driver are not able to send emails after receiving a inbound email message through Avaya IC integration.
When a incoming email show up the following Event Response is trigger:
But after the user receives the inbound email on the Siebel CTI Toolbar, if he click on Send Email button, nothing happens. After reviewing the Document 2773865.1 - Siebel CTI User Is Not Able To Click Send Email CTI Toolbar button or File > Send Email or F9 Once An Inbound Chat/Call Show Up in CTI Toolbar the users start to get error "SBL-UIF-00348: Method ShowPopup is not allowed here."
The step to reproduce the problem are:
1) Siebel agent receives first e-mail and accepts it on SIebel CTI Toolbar.
2) Siebel open the "Communication Detail - Response View" which shot the inbound email message on the top applet Incoming Message
3) Check go to Application Menu File->Send Email [F9] but this option is inactive.
4) Press 'Initiate Work' on Siebel CTI Toolbar with tooltip 'Send email' but the Send Communication Applet F9 does not show up
5) Put focus on middle applet Outbound Messages for view "Communication Detail - Response View", now File > Send Email is enable and user click again on Send email button on CTI Toolbar:
6) Pressing on Send email or using hot key F9 nowpop up error "Method ShowPopup is not allowed here. (SBL-UIF-00348)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document