Unable To Deliver Integration Workspace With "Workspace Administrator" Responsibility in Siebel Tools and Web Tools
(Doc ID 2776779.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User who is not the owner of a parent workspace, but has "Workspace Administrator" responsibility is unable to deliver an integration workspace.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up two development users - DEVUSER1 and DEVUSER2 under Site Map > Administration - Users screen
2. Grant both Siebel users with Workspace Administrator and Composer Administrator responsibilities under Administration - Users screen
3. Login Web Tools as DEVUSER1
4. Create int_ws1 workspace under MAIN. The int_ws1 is now owned by DEVUSER1 who is the creator of integration workspace
5. Login Web Tools as DEVUSER2
6. Create dev_devuser2_changesomething workspace under the int_ws1 workspace
7. DEVUSER2 modify ANY object, click the Version button > Click Submit for Delivery button > Click Deliver button to deliver the changes to int_ws1 workspace
8. DEVUSER2 open int_ws1 workspace and attempt to deliver it to MAIN. Submit for Delivery and Deliver buttons are disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document