When Adding A New Contact From The Pick Contact Applet The Focus Is Automatically Moved To Top
(Doc ID 2786007.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new contact from the pick contact applet the focus is automatically moved from Address input field (last field in form) all the way back to the first input field "First name" after selecting an address from the Addresses pick applet.
1. Navigate to Contacts Screen
2. Drill down to any Contact and open Activities view
3. Create a new record and, in the Opportunity field, select New Record
4. Select a different Account and click OK
5. Expected behavior is the cursor to stay on Account field, but it goes to the first field of the applet, which is Opportunity in the case of Siebel 19.11, and on the "X" button in the case of Siebel 20.5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document