Integration Workspace Deliver With Error SBL-DAT-60288 Or Rebase With Error SBL-DAT-60297 On LOV Change
(Doc ID 2789051.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If LOV is changed in MAIN after the integration workspace was created and the same LOV is updated under the integration workspace, the following error message occurs when delivering the integration workspace to MAIN. This message is expected as there is LOV change in Main that needs to move to the integration workspace.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an int workspace
2. In the int workspace, set Active=False for any LOV. For example:
LOV TYPE = WF_INST_TYPE_CD
LOV VAL = Main Process
3. Create a new dev workspace under int workspace, make a dummy change such as update the Comment property of any applet
4. Open Main workspace, update the same LOV and same change as step 2
5. Deliver the new dev workspace, and deliver the int workspace
6. The message "Non-trivial merge found. Rebase needs to be done" pops up.
7. Rebase int workspace and the "No changes found to rebase/deliver/checkpoint. (SBL-DAT-60297)" message is displayed. This is unexpected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document