Problems With Org Enabled LOVs In RR Environment After 21.5 Patch
(Doc ID 2789540.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 21.5 version, Client Functionality
Problems with Org Enabled LOVs in RR environment after installing 21.5 patch
When trying to set Product Type for a product the users do not get the correct list of values presented in the PickList.
Issue was checked in both DR and RR environment and it is only reproducible in RR environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Siebel application in RR environment
2. Create a new Organization named "Test"
3. In List of Values applet I search for "PRODUCT_TYPE" and added the new org: Test
4. At Values I have added for Code named "Compound", the Organization named "Test"
Note: the rest of the records doesn't have an Organization added
5. I have created a new product record with the name "Product1" and set the Organization to "Test"
6. Notice that for Product Type I can select not only "Compound", but other options as well, and this is not correct
7. Tested the same in DR environment and I can ONLY select "Compound"
Issue occurred after installing Siebel 21.5 update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document