Siebel Multi-Tab Issue
(Doc ID 2790723.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel invokes all the max sessions during the first tab when Browser Script is involved.
Steps to replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change hidden param EnableMultiTab to TRUE for OM component.
2. Changed the "Maximum Possible Tabbed Sessions" in AI profile in SMC to 5.
3. Login into the application and navigate to the context where browser script is invoked.
4. When the browser script is invoked another cookie is generated that doesn't have tid= at the end.
5. At this point we can only open one more tab, one is "consumed" by the browser script.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document