Siebel Vanilla X Close Button Popup Applet Not Working On Mobile Devices
(Doc ID 2792815.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 20.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On mobile devices a pick applet cannot be closed if the "X" button is pressed only once.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open the Siebel application in Chrome Browser in mobile device mode.
Additional instructions to accomplish this:
a) Press F12 to go in Developer mode
b) Click on the “Device Toggle Toolbar”
c) Choose a device you want to simulate. I have chosen: Samsung S5
2) Go to Activities> Activity List(My Activities)
3) Select an activity record
4) Go on form applet below and find "Owner" field
5) Press on this field to open the "Pick Assigned To" pick applet
6) Now on the "Pick Assigned To" pick applet press the "X" button.
7) Notice that once you press once on "x" nothing happens.
8) Now press multiple times on "x" button.
9) Notice that after pressing multiple times you get this message: "Click ok to discard unsaved data and close all popups."
10) Press "OK" button and the "Pick Assigned To" pick applet is closed as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document