Synchronous Incremental Migration Is Failing At Operation=ImportFile of Resource Name=PostProcessing_Export With Status=Error
(Doc ID 2799197.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM Call Center - Version 20.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to execute a synchronous incremental migration from Development to SIT environment the following error occurs:
Operation "ImportFile " showing Error so the who Migration Plan also fails with status Error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Migration Application
2. Select the Dev2sit_incrementalsync Migration Plan
3. Run this Migration Plan
4. After a while it show Status Error
5. Checking the Migration Plan History the ImportFile operation shows Status = Error.
Some other important notes:
- Using the same environment and executing a Full or Incremental Migration Asynchronous works fine, just a Synchronous Incremental Migration Fails.
- The source Development environment is an Upgrade Database from 184.108.40.206 to Siebel CRM 21.4 Update
- WfProcMgr log files on target System Integration Test (SIT) environment (RR environment) shows the error:
New Siebel Enterprise 21.4 Update environment upgraded from old 220.127.116.11
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document