Screen Navigation Issue When Using Older Siebel Versions With Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131
(Doc ID 2799780.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user opens the Siebel application drop-down menu to access and select another view/screen, it doesn't happen anything at the first mouse click. To solve this issue, the user needs to click again on the application drop-down menu (or even anywhere inside application) and the previously selected view/screen immediately appears. So for the view/screen to be showed, one needs to click twice instead of once.
The issue can only be reproduced with Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) and older Siebel versions (in this case customer is is using Siebel IP16).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Siebel application
2) Go multiple times to Site Map and select few Views, so that these will be accumulated in drop-down menu of Siebel application
3) Now go to drop-down menu and select a View
4) Notice that the View is not displayed in the application
5) Press again on drop-down menu, without doing anything else, and notice that the previously selected View is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document