Error SBL-DAT-00225 Being Displayed While Trying to Modify Objects in Siebel IP21.5 Tools After the Database Upgrade
(Doc ID 2809740.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel Development environment was upgraded to 21.5.
Any objects changes, such as a workflow activation or adding a comment to any objects, failed and the following error was displayed on the screen:
The same attempts to change objects via Web Tools produced the same error.
The following steps were executed:
1. Upgraded Dev environment from IP15.1 to 21.5 (Instructions to run this IRM can be found in Siebel Database Upgrade Guide > Chapter 13 Performing Incremental Repository Merge.
2. Upgrade completed successfully.
3. Logged in to Siebel Tools using SADMIN.
4. Created a new workspace under Main workspace.
5. Locked a project and tried to activate workflows or add a comment to an applet, eg.
6. It was not possible to save the change and error "The value entered in field <?> of buscomp <?> does not match any value in the bounded pick list <?>.(SBL-DAT-00225)" occurred.
Siebel Database was upgraded from 15.1 to 21.5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document