Unable to re-login while one of many Object Manager's is paused
(Doc ID 2812797.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 21.5 version, System Admin
While the component is on pause, the session status is not getting updated after the user logs out. Due to this at re-login user session is sent to the same server with component paused even if multiple Siebel Servers are online.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an environment with multiple Siebel servers.
2. Login in the Call Center application.
3. Set the concerned component to pause in one Siebel server.
4. Log out from Call Center application.
5. Re-login to the Call Center application.
6. Following error is thrown in the browser:
Due to this issue, users cannot re-login properly in the Call Center application while the component of one Siebel Server ( of many) is paused.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document