Crash At Logout After Product Validation In Configurator
(Doc ID 2818453.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.8 to 21.9 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was reported in version 20.8 that after validating a product and closing the configurator, a crash occurs when logging out from siebel application.
The issue was reproduced internally in 21.6 version with the following steps:
- Navigate to Administration Product -> Classes and create a class with an attribute as below:
Attribute Definition: Text
In Properties create the below items:
Value: <PickMap Field="Country" PickField="Value" Constrain="N" />
Value: TM Country Pick Applet
Value: PickList Country
- Navigate to Administration - Product > Products, and create a new product based on the class.
- Navigate to Product Definitions > Versions > click on Workspace >Attributes > Product Category Attributes.
- Validate the product, then open Pick Country Applet > will show all Country LOVs > navigate to last record > OK > close pick applet (click on Done button).
- Logout and the crash occurs (server busy).
Call stack of the crash:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document