LOV Value is Overridden in INT Despite Canceling the Rebase from Main
(Doc ID 2833893.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LOV's are overridden on rebase, even if the rebase is canceled.
- Create an INT workspace under MAIN with a dev workspace under it.
- Create a dev workspace under MAIN and make a small change and deliver it, so INT requires a rebase.
- Modify a LOV under MAIN and the same one with a different value under dev workspace and deliver to INT.
- Rebase the INT workspace, the LOV is present in conflict resolution. Cancel the rebase.
- Check for the LOV value under INT.
- The value from MAIN is visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document