SBL-ORD-00116 Error With Done Button In Configurator While Inspecting
(Doc ID 2846298.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking 'Done' button in Product Configurator while inspecting a developer workspace, it encounters the following error and can not finish the configurator:
This error can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Set 'Order Management - Enable Asset Based Ordering' component parameter for the object manager.
- Restart Siebel server or the object manager component.
- Login to Siebel application and click the cube icon to go to Workspace Dashboard view.
- Select any developer workspace and click 'Open'->'Inspect'.
- Go to 'Sales Orders'->'List' view and create an order record.
- Go to 'Line Items' view and add a customizable product to the order.
- Click 'Customize' button to get into the product configurator.
- Click 'Done' button. It doesn't do anything. Click 'Done' button again.
- SBL-ORD-00116 error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document