Applet Toggle Not Working When Validation Error is Thrown From Server Script Using RaiseErrorText
(Doc ID 2849774.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applet does not toggle when a validation message, using RaiseErrorText, is thrown from server script.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Tools.
2. Create a new Workspace.
3. Query for the View 'CUT MSAG Profile View'.
4. In the view web template item list change Applet from 'CUT MSAG Profile Form Applet' to 'CUT Address Form Applet'
5. Clone Applet 'CUT Address Form Applet' and name it as CUT Address Form Applet Toggle.
6. In the Applet 'CUT Address Form Applet' go to Applet Toggles and add CUT Address Form Applet Toggle as applet and Country as Auto Toggle Field with Auto Toggle Value as Russia
7. In the Applet 'CUT Address Form Applet Toggle' and inactivate the following Applet Web Template Items to differentiate between the parent applet and toggle applet.
c. Location Label
f. Postal Code
g. Postal CodeLabel
8. In the applet 'SIS Account Entry Applet' add a new control 'Test Button' with HTML Type as 'MiniButton' and Method Invoked as 'TestMethod'
9. In the Applet User Properties add user property CanInvokeMethod: TestMethod with value as True.
10. Edit the web Template in Web tools and place the newly created control to the applet layout.
11. Edit Server Scripts and add below script
12. Now deliver the workspace or login to application and open the workspace in spect mode.
13. Login to Application.
14. Navigate to Accounts List
15. Drilldown on any Account
16. Go to Detail View Address Profile.
17. Add 3 or 4 Address records
18. Make sure that Country name for one the middle records is Russia.
19. Navigate between the address record to see if the toggle s working fine or not.
20. Now click on the Test button on the Account applet.
21. Error message pop's up for the record with country as Russia.
22. The applet does not toggle properly as the layout shows the default layout.
23. Click on About View
24. The applet shows the toggle applet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document