Unable To Scroll Left Or Right In The Middle Of A List Applet Using Left/Right Key or Mouse in Siebel Application After Applying Patch Update 22.1
(Doc ID 2852844.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to scroll left or right in the middle of a List Applet using Left/Right key, track pad, or mouse in Siebel Application after applying Patch Update Siebel 22.1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into a Siebel application, version 22.1
2. Navigate to a List applet that has many columns. For example, Opportunity List Applet under Opportunities screen
3. From applet menu, choose Columns Displayed and expose more list columns
4. Click Save
5. Create more than ten opportunity records
6. Select the first record or put the curser in the middle of the applet > Try to use the Left and Right key to move to the right or left hand side of the applet
7. It doesn't scroll to left or right
8. If scroll down to the bottom of the applet where the scrollbar is and then scroll at that spot, it works.
Applied patch update Siebel 22.1 on top of Siebel 21.1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document